What are Courier sacks?
Courier sacks and postal bags are designed to protect your products and delivery of those products anywhere in the world.
How courier sacks are made?
Courier sacks can be made out of bubble, foam, plastic, Tyvek, manilla, corrugated reinforced, and come in a variety of sizes and styles.
Buy Courier sacks
For all your mailing bag needs search and buy from wide stocklist online with free delivery to UK. Also, free online quotations for mailing bags. Lowest prices on all mailing bags around - mail order bags, security mailers, mailing envelopes, mail lite bags, postal bags and many more.
Mailing Bags, Courier Sacks & Mail Order Bags at www.polybags.co.uk
For more detailed information on mailing bags or courier sacks please visit courier sacks at www.packagingknowledge.com
Types of Courier bags
- Self-Seal Poly Mailer or Tear proof Polyolefin mailers:
- Tough, tear-proof polythene envelopes.
- Lightweight, saves on postage.
- High strength seams allow over-stuffing.
- Ink, stamps and labels adhere easily.
- Water resistant.
- Perforated tear-strip for easy opening.
- Tamper resistant.
- Instant exposure for your catalogs and promotional mailing pieces.
- Clear poly front allows for easy viewing of contents.
- White poly backing for labeling and postage.
- With pre-printed address window
- Your product will be opened immediately with these high gloss mailers.
- Eye-catching, waterproof envelopes make mail pieces and promotions stand out.
- Long-side opening has peel-and-seal strip to make closure easy.
- Water-resistant and tear-proof mailer protects delicate products.
- Bubble lining gently cushions and protects the insides.
- Extra smooth surface is perfect for handwriting or labeling.
- Lightest weight mailer available. Save enough postage to nearly pay for the bag.
- Dramatically increase your mailing piece response rate.
- Metallized envelopes have self-seal closure with lip.
- Durable, waterproof 280 Gauge.
Other useful information
"Mailing bags are mainly made from paper or plastic. Nowadays, most plastic mailing bags are made of Polyolefin's and they are either mono or co-extruded."
Read more about courier bags at Mailingbags.co.uk